Australian growth-stage business owners face many challenges, navigating decisions amidst global and local market fluctuations. Balancing passion with sustainable business acumen is demanding, especially when time-critical decisions such as obtaining finance are essential for growth.
This is a session with a mission: to normalise business anxiety.
Anxiety is a natural part of business ownership. It can be harnessed into a force for good. Guest speaker Bronwyn Penhaligon, Strategic Psychotherapist, Penhaligon Applied Psychology and Guy Callaghan, CEO, Banjo Loans share stories, and research-based insights into mental health, with practical and achievable pathways.
You'll learn how to:
- Identify your anxiety triggers so that you can recognise and avoid thought traps
- Confront bad habits and unhealthy coping mechanisms
- Be in control and set boundaries on how you choose to expend your energy to prevent business burnout
- Nurture psychological safety, deal with feedback, criticism, and impostor syndrome
- Model and communicate healthy behaviour as a business leader
- Recognise your progress and move forward with confidence. Be your own cheerleader!
This session will help you turn your concerns into a source of strength for yourself, your business, and the people you need to help you lead.